Patricia “Patty” Mortara brings a wealth of experience with her; educated & licensed in NJ as a Real Estate Sales Agent in 1989 and educated & licensed in NJ as a Real Estate Broker in 2005. She is experienced in representing both buyers and sellers. Patty is a native of New Jersey, moved to the Flemington area in 1990.
She is a creative and innovative real estate professional, who prides herself on attention to detail and the highest level of service that she can provide her clients.
Patty’s Areas of Expertise…
Homes in the Flemington area of Hunterdon County, New Jersey, (Raritan Township, Delaware Township, East Amwell Township, Readington Township, Franklin Township and Alexandria Twp)
- CRS Designation & Member of the Council of Residential Specialists
- ABR Designation & Member – Real Estate Buyer’s Agent
- GREEN Designation & Member of Green Resource Council
- EPRO Designation & Member NAR’s Technology Program
- Member – Hunterdon / Somerset Board of Realtors (Awards – Educational GOLD level for 2005, SILVER level for 2006, SILVER level for 2007)
- Member – New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member – National Association of Realtors
- Past Member – RE/MAX International (2005 to 2010)
- Past Member – RE/MAX of New Jersey (Awards – Prestigious 100% Club for 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 and Executive Club for 2006
- Member – Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Member – TREND Multiple Listing Service
- Degree in Advertising Design – Art Institute of Houston
- Award Winning Graphic Designer with 10 Years Experience in Advertising and Marketing of Consumer & Corporate Products
- Activities Enjoyed: Road Cycling, Showing Dogs, Travel, Gourmet Food, Wine Collecting and Scuba Diving.